Ardens is the leading provider of SystmOne templates and reports used by over 700 practices across England. Ardens also have contracts with 9 CCGs and have also worked with the RCGP, BMA, Wessex LMC, Vanguards and Prisons too.
Ardens was founded in 2013 by Dr Robert Greville-Heygate, and is run by GP’s who still work within practice and know the issues that practices face on a daily basis. The whole team is passionate about using informatics to improve patient care & continues to evolve with its ever changing healthcare environment.
Ardens is a Clinical Decision Support Tool for SystmOne which:
- Gives clinicians easy access to the latest evidence-based resources.
- Promotes best practice, medicines management and patient safety
- Improves efficiency, maximises savings and frees up valuable resources
- Ensures localised standardised care is provided with supporting clinical pathways
- Assists contract management and accurate service evaluation
- Provides solutions for referral capacity & demand management
- Supports in upskilling staff including HCA’s and Nurses
Ardens is often referred to as ‘THE complete toolkit for SystmOne users’.
Ardens provides many benefits for different users including:
Benefits for GPs Nurses and HCAs who are able to use intuitive templates based on best practice resources, find out more here
Benefits for Practice & Business Managers can maximise savings and income whilst promoting patient safety, including CQC benefits
Benefits for Federations, Localities and CCGs who are able to deliver standardised care with accurate service evaluation, find out more here
Ardens Starter, Plus and Pro Packages are all based on an annual licence fee and a one-off setup fee. For further information, please see our pricing.
With all their urgent 2 week wait, routine, prior approvals & community referral forms now easily accessible all in one place, Portsmouth CCG now have a standardised & improved referral processes.
The Isle of Wight CCG
With a new localised End of Life Formulary for ‘Just in Case’ and syringe driver prescribing, the Isle of Wight CCG now not only have a standardised & improved end of life prescribing but it has also provided cost savings.