Ardens can be evaluated in three main ways:
- Service Delivery Indicators
- Service Outcome Reports
- Service User Surveys
Service Delivery Indicators
The following indicators can be provided to CCGs on a quarterly basis:
i. Notified or acknowledged within 4hrs of occurrence
ii. Resolved within 2 working days of occurrence
Example: Practices not being able to access Ardens
i. Acknowledged within 3 working days of receipt
ii. Response within 20 working days of receipt
Example: Complaint about training received
Urgent Updates & Issues
i. Delivered within 5 working days of request
Example: Incorrect details on referral form
Non-urgent Updates & Issues
i. Acknowledged within 5 working days
ii. Delivered within 20 working days of request
Example: New local referral form or formulary needs adding.
Practice Status Reports
i. Activation status within 5 days from request
ii. Training status within 5 days from request
Service Outcome Reports
It is not possible to provide analytics on the exact number of times a template has been used. It is possible though to look at activity reports before and after the implementation of Ardens, which will hopefully show a positive correlation.
Example reports can include:
- Number of delayed antibiotic prescriptions given before and after
- Number of acute kidney injury advice given before and after
- Number of diabetic target HbA1c’s recorded before and after
- Number of asthma care plans recorded before and after
- Number of missed dementia diagnosis recorded before and after
Service User Surveys
An online survey is a great mechanism to get direct feedback from users. This can provide a invaluable insight as to how Ardens is used.
Click here to complete our most recent Ardens Service User Survey.
Example survey questions can include:
- How often do you use Ardens?
- Who in your practice uses Ardens the most/least?
- Does Ardens help improve practice efficiency?
- Does Ardens help standardise care?
- Does Ardens help support best practice?
- How did you find the face to face training?
- How did you find the customer support and online resources?
- What do you like the most about Ardens?
- What do you like the least & what could be improved?